Thursday 3 November 2011

What is the definition of a real friend?

What is the definition of a real friend? The definition of a real friend is simple. Someone who will be loyal to you, who won't hurt you in any way, who doesn't have anything to gain from your friendship, except friendship itself.


In fact I'm jaded. I say it everyday that I don't trust a living breathing single soul, but that's not true, I actually trust too much.  It's so inconsequential when you think about it. Who needs friends anyway!


I usually stand up and distance myself from most people, keeping myself to myself, staying busy working night and day. Who has time for friends?  It's horrible isn't it.  I also had to take a step back and take a look at my own priorities where friends and family is concerned.  When your own mother has to make an appointment to talk to you, then you know you're too busy. 


If your children need more time with you to learn the great lessons in life and you're too busy working, then where are your own priorities.  Friends are over-rated but family is precious!


What is the definition of a real friend?


With confidence I say that the definition of a read friend is this:


"A friend can be defined as someone who would never hurt you intentionally in any way, although a friend can be forgiven for human error, as no one is perfect.


A friend can be inspired to listen to you because you care.  They know that because you care you aren't trying to hurt them in any way, yet you are trying to help them.


A friend means more to you than anything. It's a connection with another person you trust, someting sacred. 


A real friend will be careful not to breech your friendship in any way, meaning hurt you or cause you pain.  A real friend doesn't tell others what another person says, and keeps things in confidence."


What is your own definition of a real friend?


I'm happy with the amount of real friends I have. I suppose I'm a little more blessed than most.  I've been fortunate to be able to hold onto long-time, high-school, college-days, and family friends for over half a century now. Yeah I'm old, so I've learned well what a real friend is. I think wisdom comes with age (but not all the time, lol).


Find Love Dating, Find Your Love, Soulmates Dating Website, Soulmates Dating Site, UK Dating Centre, UK Dating Online, Find Love In London, Mature Dating UK, Mature Dating Website, Mature Dating Site, UK Dating Singles, Find Your Love Dating, I Find Love Dating, Relationship Breakup Advice, Find A Love Disabled Dating Site, Adult Dating Website, Naughty Dating. Visit now and register for the optimal chance of finding the right partner for you. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment