Sunday 30 October 2011

Nicole Alejadro: My Best Friend Washington DC

Nicole is my best Friend Washington DC.  I have known her for almost five years.  We were introduced at a night race in June of 2007 by her brother who was my boyfriend at the time.  When we met, I was 15, she was 12, and now we are 20 and 17.  We have been friends through so many of life's ups and downs that I can not imagine how I could go through life without her by my side.

We lived together, in the same room, from the fall of 2007 until the summer of 2008.  We had matching beds, the same kind of computers, we shared everything from clothes to make up to hair accessories, and we spent every waking moment together.  We took turns cooking for each other, we shared chores, we talked to each other while taking showers to keep from being bored or lonely, we listened to each other's phone conversations, we gave each other advice, and we did many other things together that no matter what in the world every happens that people should not or normally would not do in the same room.  After I moved out of her house, she came to mine every morning before school and right after she got out.  We made weekend plans together, too.  When I relocated for a year to do some training, we lost touch drastically.  It was almost like we would never be friends again.  That was the most depressing time of my life.  There are no secrets between us.  I would never want to make online friends with anyone else.

Nicole and I now live only ten minutes away from each other, so we see each other as often as we like when we have time aside from our super busy schedules.  Our lives our significantly different in that she works a full time job, goes to college, and is with her friends when is not doing that or sleeping.  I have two kids, a part time/ full time job, and I just work and take care of my kids.  However, we are still best Friend Washington DC, and nothing will ever change that!


Find Love Dating, Find Your Love, Soulmates Dating Website, Soulmates Dating Site, UK Dating Centre, UK Dating Online, Find Love In London, Mature Dating UK, Mature Dating Website, Mature Dating Site, UK Dating Singles, Find Your Love Dating, I Find Love Dating, Relationship Breakup Advice, Find A Love Disabled Dating Site, Adult Dating Website, Naughty Dating. Visit now and register for the optimal chance of finding the right partner for you. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment