Sunday 6 November 2011

My Friend Washington DC

I have a Friend Washington DC who I met in college.  We were roomed together in the same dorm.  At first, we did not get along because we argued about how to arrange the room, and we just totally could not agree on any thing!  We argued about who took longer in the shower, who snored in their sleep, and who needed to get up earlier or later for classes.  It took almost half of the first semester for us to get accustomed to one another's ways, but once we did, we have been inseparable ever since.

From the moment we decided to make friends with each other, there was no secret that we did not share.  Washington told me everything, and I told him everything.  We even pens, notebooks, and pencils, study notes, clothes, phone numbers and e-mail addresses from girls, and everything in between; what was mine was his and likewise.  All throughout our four years of college, Wash and I took the same classes and fought with administration to stay in the same dorm room together.  When we finally graduated, we knew that we were going to have to compromise about where we would both move to because we did not ever want to be living more than a few miles apart from each other in distance. 

We decided that we would start a law firm together.  That way, we could work together and there would be no reason for us to be separated.  Then, we decided that we should also just rent a studio apartment together to save costs.  By doing that, commuting to work together every day, and combining our savings accounts, we were able to form a strong law firm without taking out a loan, and our firm has become very successful over the years.  I can not imagine a day without my Friend Washington DC in my life, and he feels the same way about me.  There is no doubt in my mind that he is the best friend I have ever had in my whole life, and he is the only friend I will ever have until the day I die.


Find Love Dating, Find Your Love, Soulmates Dating Website, Soulmates Dating Site, UK Dating Centre, UK Dating Online, Find Love In London, Mature Dating UK, Mature Dating Website, Mature Dating Site, UK Dating Singles, Find Your Love Dating, I Find Love Dating, Relationship Breakup Advice, Find A Love Disabled Dating Site, Adult Dating Website, Naughty Dating. Visit now and register for the optimal chance of finding the right partner for you. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment