Friday 11 November 2011

Finding Friend Washington DC is So Easy if you Make the Effort

Are you shy and find it hard to make Friend Washington DC? I'm shy and spent my first eight months living in DC, going to work, leaving work and picking up dinner from various delis, and going home to walk my precious dog and watch TV until I fell asleep. It was very lonely and I desperately wanted to make friends with some women.


At the time I wasn't interested in meeting men because I was in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend in New York. We spoke on the phone several times a day, and sent texts to each other, but it wasn't the same as living with him. He was waiting to see if he could transfer his job to DC and he visited on weekends regularly. But I still had no way to find friends. At least I though I didn't. Basically, I just wasn't putting in the effort.


I figured out that the way to make Friend Washington DC was to sign up for classes at community colleges, attend seminars on things that interested me, and I also signed up for a ballet class.  I loved ballet when I was younger and thought it might be fun. After doing these things I made friends.


I don't think it's important to have 20 friends. I just like having two or three close girlfriends that I can trust. That can be hard to come by and it takes a while to make friends that way, but over time it happened. After this one seminar on African Art one woman suggested we all go around the corner to this coffee place and discuss the seminar. There was one woman there that I clicked with and we exchanged numbers. The next day she called and asked if I wanted to join her book club because one of the members left the group and they wanted to fill the space. I was thrilled to join because I love books.


Making Friend Washington DC was so easy from then on. If you are willing to partake in different events, which there are plenty of in DC, you'll slowly but surely have close women friends in your life. I still miss my friends back in New York, but I now love my new friends here. And the best news of all is my boyfriend got the transfer he wanted from work. He better put a ring on it soon!


Find Love Dating, Find Your Love, Soulmates Dating Website, Soulmates Dating Site, UK Dating Centre, UK Dating Online, Find Love In London, Mature Dating UK, Mature Dating Website, Mature Dating Site, UK Dating Singles, Find Your Love Dating, I Find Love Dating, Relationship Breakup Advice, Find A Love Disabled Dating Site, Adult Dating Website, Naughty Dating. Visit now and register for the optimal chance of finding the right partner for you. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment