Monday 28 November 2011

The Trick to Making Friend Washington DC

When I first moved here I had no problem making Friend Washington DC. This city has so much to offer and so many wonderful sights to see, that if you're outgoing like I am you will have tons of friends in no time.


When I moved into my apartment building in the city, I made my first friend my first day there while walking my dog. It's so easy to find friends if you have an adorable animal attached to your arm. It was winter and there was snow on this grassy area in front of a church. My dog loves running in the snow so I let her loose to prance around and so did this woman who ironically has the same breed of dog as me and happened to live on the exact same floor.


It was an instant bond. I knew within five minutes that I had a Friend Washington DC. We struck up a long conversation in front of that church and then went back to the same floor and made plans to meet for coffee across the street the next morning. We also both took care of each other's dogs when one of us was out town, and also helped out with the walks when one of us had to work late.


I also found some friends online. I'm a big backgammon fan and there's this website where you can play with people in the same city on your computer. I met this one man named Rick who was at the same level as I was. I'm an excellent backgammon player and it's so disappointing to play people that aren't as good as you are. Eventually, after months of playing online he asked if I'd like to meet at a backgammon club in DC.


So Rick and I finally met and played in person. He wasn't anyone I was interested in dating. Besides, he was 30 years older then I, and was married. He just turned out to be a great Friend Washington DC. He also loves baseball. But we don't like the same teams so we would spar with each other about how our teams are doing. I also met his wife who is a wonderful woman and always bakes me brownies. I'm so glad I moved here.


Find Love Dating, Find Your Love, Soulmates Dating Website, Soulmates Dating Site, UK Dating Centre, UK Dating Online, Find Love In London, Mature Dating UK, Mature Dating Website, Mature Dating Site, UK Dating Singles, Find Your Love Dating, I Find Love Dating, Relationship Breakup Advice, Find A Love Disabled Dating Site, Adult Dating Website, Naughty Dating. Visit now and register for the optimal chance of finding the right partner for you. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment